Sunday, July 17, 2011
Association of Holy Marriage /Orthodox Patristic church in Sweden
We invite all who intended to find life partner for getting marriage, in according to the holy tradition of Orthodox Church, to participate and join Association of Holy Marriage /Orthodox Patristic church in Sweden - Diocese of Leesburg.
All who intended to join the association, to find life partner for getting marriage through the association, must understand that well, the association deals in according to the following principles:
- When husband and wife are united in marriage they no longer seem like something earthly, but rather like the image of God Himself.
(St. John Chrysostom, c. 407)
- Holy Matrimony is the Mystery depicting the union of our Lord Jesus Christ with His Church (Eph 5:22-33).
Therefore, The Church is made up of men and women; thus their marriage union is immensely important for the well-being of the Faith and for their own salvation.
- all who intended to join the association, in order to find life partner for getting marriage through the association, both partners, man and woman, must to declare their faith in the Creed " the Nicene- Constantinople Creed".
- all who intended to join the association, in order to find life partner for getting marriage through the association, must have a baptized certificate for both men and women and for:
The woman must be Unmarried nor engaged and up of 21 year old
The man must be Unmarried nor engaged and up of 24 year old.
- The association is not a marriage agency, but it's an ecclesiastical body which attempting to support individuals and unmarried believers to meet and establishing christian families.
- The association is non-profit ecclesiastical body, and do not looking to getting any costs Except the application fee 5$ and annual membership fee which is 10$.
- The association is under supervision and belongs to Orthodox Patristic church/ Diocese of Leesburg www.christ-prayer.org.
- The association task is to gather men and women in order to get marriage according to the Ecclesiastical Holy tradition.
- The association’s task is to provide spiritual advise to the members and exams that the members respect the meaning of the holy marriage according to the Ecclesiastical Holy tradition.
- All personal information of the members is secret, and the information will be given to the default partners after the writing acceptance from the both partners.
- The association's task is to contact the chosen parish by the members whom intended to get marriage in order to be sure that the marriage will be in the church.
- The Association have right to cancel the membership for any member did not provide correct information and did not accept the rules writing in this document.
For information contact us on
Διάκονος. Rev.Deacon. Spyridon(Tannous)
Orthodox Patristic Church
Posted by Fr. Spyridon Tanous at 4:40 PM